PNEUMATIC TRANSPORT PRODUCTION
Pneumatic transport production is the process of producing technical equipment which provides conveying of dry bulk materials or containers (piece load) under pressure of compressed air or diffused gas mixture. Nowadays, it is one of the most technologically advanced ways of automating transportation of powdered, granular, bulk and piece materials.
High capacity and feasibility of creating long-range systems enables the use of pneumatic transport and aspiration in various areas of industry. Pneumatic transport devices also occupy less space, prevent loss of bulk material during transportation, provide excellent hygiene and sanitary operating conditions, block contaminating factors and allow for a broad range of settings up to complete automation.
THE USE OF PNEUMATIC TRANSPORT AND ASPIRATION
When the grain size of the dry bulk material is not too big, pneumatic conveying system has a great number of advantages in comparison with all other conveying methods. Pneumatic conveying systems have been used for a broad range of purposes in production and conveying.
- At construction material production;
- At chemical, refining and petrochemical enterprises for transportation of powders, fragmented materials, bulky stock, catalyst bulk and contact mass;
- Aspiration systems for disposal of production waste around machines (dust, shavings etc.);
- In wood-pulp and paper industry (to convey wood processed into chips and waste of wood processing (shavings, sawdust, dust));
- In various branches of food industry, including confectionery, milling, sugar and bread baking industries;
- Pneumatic conveying systems are used in brewing and alcohol industry for transportation of raw material (kerns, malt, yeast etc.) for alcoholic beverages;
- In canned foods industry, for automatic feed of dry ingredients.
- In the production of tea, coffee, tobacco products.
PRINCIPAL COMPONENTS OF PNEUMATIC CONVEYING SYSTEMS
Pneumatic conveying system production includes the following nodes:
- A feeder is a loading device for feed of material from a special container (silage) to be transported by the system or of production waste (in the case of aspiration); feeders of pressure units are also catered for air mixture optimization. Feeders can have various designs and sizes of nozzles.
- Discharging devices are specialized sealed bins, tanks and other containers (silages) that are meant to separate and remove waste and dust from the general flow.
- Metal pipelines for transportation of the materials. They provide sealing of the system and are characterized by durability and low friction resistance. Pipelines are produced from thin sheets of stainless steel or rough steel depending on their intended use.
- Air movers are the true “heart” of a pneumatic conveying system, selected specifically for the required characteristics of capacity, system scope and power.
- All pneumatic conveying systems fall into one of three categories based on how they transport materials: vacuum operation (such aspiration is effective for suction of chips, dust etc.), pressure operation (transportation of powders with the help of condensed air) and combined pressure-vacuum operation (the blower installed in the pipeline divides the system into two sections).
OLAND PROMTECHMONTAZH OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SET OF SERVICES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF PNEUMATIC TRANSPORT PRODUCTION WHEN THE SYSTEM IS USED IN THE CLIENT’S MANUFACTURING FACILITY:
- Professional design of an effective pneumatic conveying system and aspiration which will significantly reduce the expenses for manual labor as well as the risk of “human factor.”
- Time-efficient system installation.
- Equipment setting to ensure convenience of operating for the personnel.
- Ensuring high reliability and uninterrupted operation of pneumatic transports.
- Use of the most advanced technological solutions.
- Reduction of production contamination by product waste and increase in the level of safety.
- Full warranty of performance of pneumatic conveying systems and aspiration systems, warranty and post-warranty service.
Only professional support provided by OLAND PROMTECHMONTAZH, from the stage of development up to the start-up and adjustment of the system, can guarantee productive capacity and efficiency of the equipment.